Making a decision about your eyewear goes beyond good vision and makes a statement about who you are. Your decision affects how you see and also how you want to be seen by others. But with so many different styles to choose from, getting the right look for your face and your lifestyle can be overwhelming.
Our staff will help you find the best fit for your specific needs and explain how different lenses and frames will impact your vision. They will help you narrow down your choices so you can find the look, fit and functionality you want from your eyewear.
We have an extensive selection of eyeglass frames for every taste and pocketbook. Our frames represent your best value because the frame fee includes the following:
- Styling with a trained professional who understand the frame style and size best suited to your prescription lenses and facial features.
- All measurements for frame: eye size, bridge width, temple length, distance between pupils, height of power changes in lenses.
- Pre-dispensing adjustment for any required measurements.
- Post-dispensing adjustment for physical comfort and maximum visual effectiveness.
- Service and adjustments as needed for the lifetime of the prescription eyewear.
Warrantee: If your frame breaks under normal wearing conditions, we will repair or replace it free of charge. Replacement is limited to once in a 12 or 24-month period, as applicable.